Building the NEW Stanley James Walker Pet Care and Adoption Center
Reasons to support the SPCA of Northern Nevada in our new Pet Care and Adoption Center:
- Too many wonderful dogs and cats in northern Nevada still die in shelters because of a lack of time and space. You will be helping to maintain a facility where we can at least double the number of dogs and cats that we currently rescue and re-home.
- You will be helping us provide the public with new and enhanced programs and services, many of them that are offered nowhere else, including:
- On-site humane education programs for youth
- Pet training for adopters
- Senior pet placement and assistance
- Spay / Neuter assistance for low-income residents
- Low-cost vaccination and microchip clinics for the public
- Volunteer opportunities for people of every age
- Disaster preparedness — emergency pet sheltering
- You will be providing our dogs and cats with a much healthier environment, including more exercise space, walking trails, better light and ventilation, and an improved on-site veterinary capability. Healthier animals = better pets.
- You will be helping to increase our capacity to heal and rehabilitate poorly socialized or abused dogs and cats that need some extra TLC.
- You will be making it possible for us to extend our rescue operations across more of Northern Nevada, wherever the need is greatest.
- Your help will allow the SPCA of Northern Nevada to continue to promote a lifetime commitment between people and pets, and to work towards the day when every pet is loved and valued.
Contribute to the Future of the SPCA of Northern Nevada
Your investment will be used prudently and efficiently to pursue our live-saving mission. Thank you for saving a life, today.
Here are some ways you can help: